Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Job Description: Perform support functions for senior level executives, assisting them in all areas of their responsibilities, exercising integrity, discretion, and confidentiality in an independent setting.
- Successfully interface with executive-level customers and partners worldwide in a positive and professional manner.
- Schedule and coordinate executive-level worldwide travel including air and ground transportation, catering, and lodging.
- Review and organize all incoming mail for review.
- Create highly professional presentations, spreadsheets, and documents using Power Point, Excel, Word, Teams, and other technology as appropriate.
- Organize expense reports for the Chairman and President.
- Responsible for national trade show preparations, corporate activities and events, group meetings and celebrations. (Zoom, WebEx, TEAMS set up/ set up meeting rooms: tables, chairs, layout/ order lunches & work with caterers)
- Responsible for the oversight of the Customer Experience Center which includes the calendar of usage, setting up for events, cleanliness of equipment and linens, and oversight of the facility kitchen.
- Maintain the distribution of Christmas cards to customers for Chairman and President.
- Provide organizational and administrative support to other departments.
- Electronically archive all agreements and contracts.
- Process all requests for insurance certificates and maintain electronic database of all certificates.
- Maintain the calendar for all VIP visits, Corporate Events, and milestones.
- Perform other duties as assigned, required, and directed.
Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Capable of constructing meaningful and professional correspondence;
- Aptitude in language usage, spelling, etc;
- Must have the social abilities to handle top level executives in both business and social settings.
- Minimum of an Associate Degree and 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Expertise in Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Visio and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with AS400 MAPICS and Microsoft Project helpful.
Business Name: Ferno-Washington, Inc.
Business Address: 70 Weil Way, Wilmington
Contact Name: Eric Salyers
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org