Associate Large Animal Ambulatory Veterinarian (part time/full time)
Rapidly growing, predominantly livestock ambulatory practice centered in Clinton County, OH in need of an associate veterinarian to join our one doctor practice. The practice cares for an even mix of the following:
- Beef Cattle;
- Dairy Cattle;
- Meat & Dairy Goats;
- Sheep; and
- (Few) Camelids & Horses.
General veterinarian services/responsibilities include:
- Providing routine herd and flock health, consultations, protocol development;
- Responding to sick calls/Internal Medicine;
- Providing reproductive exams/pregnancy checks;
- Providing on-farm surgical procedures (DA corrections, C-sections, etc.);
- Providing after hours emergency farm calls; and
- Providing occasional stockyard work
Educational/Experience Requirements: completion of accredited Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) program; licensed DVM in the State of Ohio.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly build a rapport with clients, possess excellent verbal communication skills and be flexible with regard to schedule. Salary commensurate with experience and employment status (part time versus full time).
Interested applicants should email resume and references to: email@example.com