Attention New DVM Graduates! Associate Large Animal Ambulatory Veterinarian
Belles Farm Animal Veterinary Services, LLC, in Wilmington, Ohio is a rapidly growing, predominantly livestock ambulatory practice centered in Clinton County, OH in need of an associate veterinarian to join our one doctor practice. We currently employ one veterinarian (owner), one part-time registered veterinary technician, two veterinary assistants and one office manager. The practice cares for an even mix of the following:
- Beef Cattle
- Dairy Cattle
- Meat & Dairy Goats
- (Few) Camelids & Horses
General veterinarian services/responsibilities include:
- Providing routine herd and flock health, consultations, protocol development
- Responding to sick calls/internal medicine
- Providing reproductive exams/pregnancy checks
- Providing on-farm surgical procedure-+s (DA corrections, C-sections, etc.)
- Providing after hours emergency farm calls
- Providing occasional stockyard work
Educational/Experience Requirements: completion of accredited Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) program; licensed DVM in the State of Ohio.
The successful candidate will be able to quickly build a rapport with clients and possess excellent verbal communication skills. Competitive salary commensurate with experience and employment status (part time versus full time).
Interested applicants should email resume and references to: email@example.com