Organic Fertilizer Applicator
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direct supervision of the Premier Customs Application (PCA) Manager, this position is contributing as a team member to safely complete the duties and task of executing organic fertilizer applications. Must be flexible to work weekends and long hours as needed, especially during busy seasons.
Essential Functions: (Note: The following list of essential functions is not exhaustive, and may be supplemented as necessary)
1. Promote safe work behaviors at all times through the use of safety equipment, personal protective equipment and other devices and/or procedures provided or directed by the PCA Manager.
2. Arrive each day on time, mentally and physically ready to work and take directions.
3. Ability to work and contribute as a team member with a positive attitude.
4. Able to work in a continuously changing environment (temperatures, humidity, odors and dust).
5. Operate, maintain, clean, and care for various types of new technology farm machinery safely and proficiently. To include a 2014-2015 9360R JD Tractor, 6140D JD Tractor, 6130D JD Tractor, and Kubota ATV.
6. Help maintain cleaning care, maintenance, and organization of equipment.
7. During off season, ability to work in various locations of the company and help out where needed and assigned by the PCA Manager.
PERIPHERAL FUNCTIONS: 1. Perform all other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL COMMENTS: All employees of Premier Solutions are responsible for working toward the corporate mission and all quality goals of the organization. Confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
TIME ALLOTMENT TO WORK OBJECTS AND EQUIPMENT: HOURS PER DAY
Operating machinery and equipment: As needed
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: HOURS PER DAY
Mental/Visual (mind/eye/hand coordination): 8 to 16
Standing: 8 to 16
Ability to work in dust/adverse weather conditions: 8 to 16
Lifting up to and including 65 lbs.: 8 to 16
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School Diploma, or equivalent (GED), required. One year related work experience preferred. John Deere 9360 experience a plus.
SKILLS: Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and teamwork skills are required.
CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSE: Must have a valid driver’s license.
We provide equal opportunities for women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities.