Aircraft Maintenance Production Planner
This position is responsible for the creation of Heavy Maintenance Projects including work orders,job cards and work packs. Will also entail building and follow up of outbase work packs and coordination with other support departments. Position will also be responsible for planning the work flow, milestones and resource documents of the upcoming aircraft and coordinating all tooling and part requirements for the visit. In addition position will also be accountable for coordinating and communicating the overall project plan and pertinent information to all impacted parties.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years experience working as an A&P technician in a shop, line, or heavy maintenance environment OR a Bachelor's degree in business or management with 3 years experience working as an A&P technician in a shop, line, or heavy maintenance environment OR 5 years working as a planner, repair controller, support function in aircraft maintenance not limited to Planning, Reliability, Engineering, Maintenance Programs, Aircraft Records, etc.
- Working knowledge of aircraft maintenance operations
- Proven ability to work with others in stressful situations
- Proven proficiency in the use of Microsoft products. Primarily Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of My Boeing Fleet / MPD.
- Ability to stoop, bend, and crawl as required
- Proficiency in the use of the Wings System.
- Previous heavy maintenance experience
- A and/or P license
- Familiarity with PMI
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.