Component Repair and Overhaul Repair Coordinator
What you will do:
This position reports to the Supervisor of Business Ops and is responsible for responding to customer requests, questions, and needs while working closely with the shop supervisors and Director to best use the resources available.
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 4 years combination of fast-paced, multi-tasking work environment with proven track record of people management or customer service.
- Self-motivated, ability to use independent judgment to suggest solutions and handle unusual situations in a professional manner
- Excellent ability to communicate (written & oral) with internal and external customers in a diverse workforce
- Proven ability to develop & maintain positive working relationships with production workforce and customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products
- Proficiency with order tracking software such as WINGS
Preferred Job Skills:
- Previous component repair experience
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity in an aviation maintenance environment
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
AMES is an equal opportunity employer and that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disability status.