|Position: Production Clerk|
|Employee Type: Full Time|
|Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
***Please contact Paula Schneider at 937-366-2473 or paula.schneider@airbornemx.
This position assists Booth Planners, Maintenance and Inspection personnel in maintaining aircraft work packages. Maintains job cards, maintenance forms, and paperwork (Engineering drawings, sketches, and diagrams) issued for each maintenance work package. Logs and processes maintenance forms such as RFTS, Engineering documents, and other Customer supplied maintenance forms. Performs inventory of in-work and completed work packages with Inspection department to ensure all documentation is accounted for and all tally sheets have been signed and verified. Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, or higher, as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2 years data entry or word processing experience.
- Ability to produce typed documents at a rate of 40 wpm.
- Ability to effectively work with Microsoft Office products, email and web-based applications.
- Ability to work independently with little or no direction.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to effectively work/multitask with a variety of individuals, departments, and organizations.