Wilmington Savings is a growing company that is investing in its future. We have an opening for a Loan Originator. This position will be a combination of front and back office with the ability to originate consumer and residential loans.
Primary responsibilities for this position are providing loan support during the origination process from application to loan closing. This position will also perform services of customer and closing agent liaison. The ideal candidate will have or be willing to obtain their NMLS License. Effective time management, communication, and positive relationships with title companies, management, and realtors are essential to this position. Develop knowledge of all consumer and residential loan products and loan presentations for each product to meet the needs of the customer.
What We Offer:
- Ability to leverage your strengths and passions.
- Frequent, timely coaching sessions with your manager that enables professional growth.
- A winning, growing, collaborative team.
- Local decision making.
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
What We Ask of You:
- Obtain correct documentation to build a loan file and provide initial disclosures to customers/loan originators within TRID guidelines.
- Provide additional supporting documentation and pre-underwriting conditions for TRID and non-TRID loans.
- Order title work, appraisal and flood determination.
- Liaison between underwriter, customer, and title company.
- Obtain insurance requirements, verification of employment, payoffs prior to submitting to closing.
- Coordinate closing date with borrowers and outside closing agent to ensure contract requirements are met.
- Ability to prepare consumer loan documents.
- Willing to attend closings and explain loan documents to customer.
- Build rapport with local realtors promoting bank products and helping to market these products through social media platforms.
Experience and Competencies:
- You have experience working with TRID and Non-TRID real estate loans.
- You have solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You are familiar with social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- You demonstrate excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- You have problem solving capabilities and take initiatives to work independently or as a team.
- You build relationships with others through solid, timely communication and useful information to build credibility and can handle and resolve recurring situations in a tactful manner.
- You have effective time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet established goals, objectives, and deadlines.
- You possess high levels of integrity and work ethic.
- LaserPro experience is preferred, but not required.