Wilmington Savings Bank is a growing company that is investing in its future. The Mortgage Processor/Closer is accountable for providing the highest level of customer service to internal and external customers with operational integrity.
Primary responsibilities for this position are providing loan support during the origination process from application to loan boarding to the servicing system. This position will also perform services of customer/closing agent/loan originator liaison. Effective time management, communication, and positive relationships with title companies, management, loan originators and realtors are essential to this position.
What We Offer:
What We Ask of You:
- Ability to Leverage Your Strengths and Passions
- Frequent, Timely Coaching Sessions with Your Manager That Enables Professional Growth
- A Winning, Growing, Collaborative Team
- Local Decision Making
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Experience & Competencies:
- Obtain correct documentation to build a loan file and provide initial disclosures to customers/loan originators within TRID guidelines
- Provide additional supporting documentation and pre-underwriting conditions for TRID and non-TRID loans
- Order title work, appraisal and flood determination
- Liaison between underwriter/customer/title company/loan originator
- Obtain insurance requirements, verification of employment, payoffs prior to submitting to close
- Prepare Closing Disclosure (Early) per TRID guidelines
- Coordinate closing date with borrowers and outside closing agent to ensure contract requirements are met
- Prepare all loan documents
- Collaborate with Closing Agent to ensure funding figures match and prepare wires accordingly
- Willing to attend closings if necessary
- Monitor all closing documents are returned and executed according to policy and procedures
- Maintain loan pipeline daily ensuring all information is most current
- Maintain denial log and process letters to customers
You are willing to learn and improve processes and programs.
- You have experience working with TRID and Non-TRID real estate loans
- You have solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- You demonstrate excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- You have problem solving capabilities and take initiatives to work independently or as a team
- You build relationships with others through solid, timely communication and useful information to build credibility and can handle and resolve recurring situations in a tactful manner
- You have effective time management skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet established goals, objectives, and deadlines.
- You possess high levels of integrity and work ethic.
- LaserPro experience is preferred, but not required.