Job Title: Administrator
Bi-yearly teacher evaluations:
• These evaluations include a pre-evaluation meeting, observation, and post-observation meeting.
Forms provided by the Board:
• Preview weekly lesson plans. Teachers should turn these in prior to the week of the lessons.
• Do 3 mini-walkthroughs a week in each teacher’s classroom. Use the mini- checklist provided to make sure teachers are doing what they are supposed to be doing.
• Layout teacher expectations with each new hire and make sure current teachers are teaching the correct programs.
• Make sure teachers fill out self-evaluations.
• Send quarterly evaluations to the appropriate Board members.
• Positive Behavior Support System throughout the school K-12.
• Enforce all standards of behavior in place for students and staff according to handbooks.
• Update Student/Parent Handbook
• Update Staff Handbook
• Give tours and answer educational questions about the school
• Evaluate and review curriculum submitted from Curriculum Coordinators. (K-5 and 6th-12th)
• Maintain and oversee all reports and records as required by local, state, and federal agencies in an orderly and timely manner.
• Create & Update job descriptions.
Business Name: Wilmington Christian Academy
Business Address: 642 Davids Drive Wilmington, Oh 45177
Contact Name: WCA Board
Contact Phone: 937-283-6683
Contact Email: email@example.com
Employment Type: Full time