If you think pets deserve the best products, we want to make you a part of a team that makes quality supplies for your furry friends. With a friendly culture, and a leadership team committed to a clean and safe work environment this company has a lot of potential for career growth.
What you will do:
What you need:
- Inspect product for quality
- Package finished products
What is in It for You:
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Be goal-oriented to hit target quotas
- Be a team player
- Commitment to good attendance
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Whether this is your first job, last job, or anywhere in between, apply today! www.trnstaffing.com
Call 937.393.0973 or 740.895.6281 for an interview today.
- Competitive starting wage, career opportunities available
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K.
- Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonus Program
- WEEKLY PAY