Feel like you have hit a wall? No room for growth with your current employer? Maybe it’s time for a change. A leading manufacturer of composite decking is looking for qualified candidates to join their growing team. They believe in work-life balance, offer competitive wages, and is a temp to hire opportunity.
What you will be doing!
- Lifting and stacking boards
- Banding and wrapping product
- Performs additional duties as needed and/or assigned by Supervision
Do you have these skills?
- Must have strong decision making, analytical skills?
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Must be self-directed, motivated, and able to multi-task
What's in it for you?
- 12-hour shift with a rotating schedule - work 16 days a month
- Affordable health, life, dental and vision insurance
- Weekly Pay/ Direct Deposit
- Progressive pay structure with pay increases every 3 months
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Hillsboro?office at 937.393.0973 or WCH at 740.895.6281