|Apply online at http://tiny.cc/work4bww today!
JOB PURPOSE: The primary purpose of this position is to positively represent the Buffalo Wild Wings Brand as a first point of contact for Guests. This role is responsible for managing all takeout orders and accurately entering orders into the Point of Sale System and collecting payments.
If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to Buffalo Wild Wings!
Come join a team that is all about sports, great food, family, friends and the experience.
Cashier/Greeter: Make a great first impression with each and every Guest. Greet hungry sports fans like they’re part of our team. You need to be energetic, friendly and genuinely interested about what brings Guest through our doors. This position is all about multi-tasking. One minute you’ll find the right spot for a Little League team celebrating their latest win, the next minute you’re managing takeout orders and helping Guest pay for their orders. You’ll be “on deck” to help as needed throughout the Guest time with us, before they leave you need to invite them back to be part of our team again.
JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- The cashier/greeter position is a part-time position, averaging 29 hours or less a week. If after a 12 month look back period you average 30 or more hours per week you will be eligible to participate in company medical benefits. Company expectations of hours for a full-time position is a 36 to 40 hour work week.
- Provide friendly welcome to incoming Guests while ensuring timely seating
- Participation required for Company’s Mystery Shop, GEM and BARS program. Follow company standard for BARS program “Must ID anyone who looks under 40 years of age” Check Guests identification to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Follow proper phone etiquette and answer the phones according to Buffalo Wild Wings specifications
- Bus tables, deliver food to guests, follow FIFO guidelines, and complete other daily tasks
- Respond to customer complaints/concerns and know when to get a manager involved
- Make genuine connections/engage our guests so they have a personalized experience
- Take payments/handle cash drawer and process credit card transactions
- Apply menu knowledge to make genuine suggestions and upsell
- Correctly enter takeout orders into Point Of Sale system
- Bag and manage takeout orders, check for accuracy
- Maintain clean and orderly cashier area and practice proper safety and sanitation at all times
- Thank guests as they leave and solicit feedback about the quality of service they experienced, express your hope that they will return to BWWs in the future
- Prep and portioning
- Help with expo window
- Run food
- Other duties as assigned by management