Apply online at http://tiny.cc/work4bww today!
The primary purpose of this position is to create a unique and personal experience for Buffalo Wild Wings Guests by effectively presenting food and beverage options in an informative, friendly, and enthusiastic manner.
If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to Buffalo Wild Wings!
Come join a team that is all about sports, great food, family, friends and the experience.
Server: Your personality and commitment to create something different for every Guest plus Buffalo Wild Wings amazing offerings in Wings, Beer, Sports equals total awesomeness! You’re the “go-to” person with the knowledge and confidence to read your Guest and recommend just the right thing to hit the spot. You satisfy the cravings and quench the thirst for our fans. You hook them up with the right sauce, the prefect seasoning, the ideal app and you wrap it up with genuine interaction crating a great experience for every Guest.
JOB FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- The serving position is a part-time position, averaging 29 hours or less a week. If after the 12 month look back period you average 30 or more hours per week you will be eligible to participate in company medical benefits. Company expectations of hours for a full-time position is a 36 to 40 hour work week.
- Read table to provide a unique, personalized experience to Guests through personal connections and genuine interactions. Engage in conversations supporting current sports events and other promotional activities and/or areas of interest.
- Participation required for Company’s Mystery Shop, GEM and BARS program. Follow company standard for BARS program “Must ID anyone who looks under 40 years of age” Check Guests identification to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Correctly take orders from Guest, enter all orders and request into the Point of Sale system for accurate inventory and communication with Heart of the House
- Serving of food and beverages to Guests to ensure an exceptional dining experience
- Check with Guests to ensure they are enjoying their meals and anticipate any need for corrective action to ensure Guest satisfaction – Inform Managers as needed
- Remove dishes and glassware from tables or bar top and take them to the kitchen for cleaning
- Collect and accurately process Guest payments
- Service, cleanliness and operational responsibilities included but not limited to
- Follow Steps of Service and other company standards
- Bussing, resetting tables, restocking table caddies, cleaning of menus and menu placement,
- Stocking server station and refilling ice bin
- Washing and sterilizing glassware and silverware
- Removing debris and spills from floor in assigned section
- Cleaning of NTN tablets after use
- FOH support opening and/or closing duties to maintain operational cleanliness (Review FOH Responsibilities) Minimum wage pay rate is paid for required FOH support duties that are outside of serving and bar position duties.
If a FOH assigned task is required during your service tipped wage and takes more than 10 minutes within an hour to complete you must clock-out and clock-in under FOH Support until the task is complete, at which time you will clock out of FOH and clock back in to your serving or bar rate of pay.
- Other duties as assigned by management – pay rate is determines by the service, operational or cleanliness duty assigned .