Why You’ll Love This LPN Job
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding patient care? Ready to apply your knowledge
and positively impact lives who have suffered from substance use disorder? Join the
BrightView Health team today in this LPN position.
The LPN working in Addiction Medicine is responsible for providing safe and compassionate
care to all BrightView patients and supporting them through the process of recovery through
medically assisted treatment (MAT). The LPN ensures accuracy and completeness of
patient care documentation including, physician orders, medication administration and
scheduling. The LPN will ensure the highest quality of care is provided, provide efficient
patient flow, and provide crisis intervention as needed.
At BrightView Health, you will be providing excellent patient care and advancing your skills
daily. Being surrounded with an encouraging and supportive team, you will enjoy coming to
work and creating relationships with both patients and coworkers. Besides experiencing the
rewarding nature of this work, you will receive competitive compensation, benefits, growth
opportunities, and all six major holidays off. Jump-start your career and make a difference in
this LPN position.
Build a career you love at BrightView Health using your skills and caring nature. Apply for our
LPN position today!
LPN Job Responsibilities
• Administers/dispenses medication and injections according to accepted nursing practice
• Manages patient medication preselections and drug administration.
• Maintains, monitors, and reconciles medication inventory.
• Performs initial inductions and conducts medical services.
• Conducts assessments and monitors vital signs for dose changes.
• Provides patient education related to treatments and health and safety policies.
• Signs and processes physician orders and enter notes in the EMR and input flags.
• Completes documentation using the designated Electronic Medical Record.
• Schedules appointments and document no-shows in system.
• Prints, signs, and files all paperwork appropriately.
• Prints daily reports and ensures accuracy of information.
• Complies with the BrightView Infection Control plan and educates patients and staff
• Daily cleaning of medication/dispensing and all patient care areas.
• Ensures confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA.
• Maintains flexibility in provision of nursing services, travel between locations when
• A productivity rate is required (TBD) with Telehealth options available to meet goals.
LPN Job Qualifications
• Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) with Ohio Medication Administration certification
• State Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• Minimum of 1 year of nursing experience, preferably in drug/alcohol or psychiatric setting