Nutrition Services Aide
Job Title: Nutrition Services Aide
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Description: Performs a wide variety of duties involved in the handling, preparation and serving of food items. Responsible for a variety of cleaning activities in all areas of the Food and Nutrition Service Department.
- Food preparation, plating, and cooking of hot and cold foods needed for all areas of food service.
- Preparation, baking and plating baked products for all areas of food service.
- Checking in, dating and rotating of all food and paper supplies.
- Conduct food and paper supply orders as well as monthly inventory.
- Works in the dish room as needed to clean and sanitize dishware from all food service areas. Delivers clean dishes, pans and utensils to proper areas.
- Transports or retrieves food carts, late trays and nourishments to or from patients units.
- Handle patient diet related information.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work area. Helps discard trash and cardboard in proper receptacles.
- Preparation and setup of catering functions as ordered as well as cleaning and organizing the catering room.
- Perform foodservice tasks related to cafeteria services.
- Operate cash register and follow cash handling procedures.
- Perform all aspects of cleaning as assigned which include equipment, floors walls, etc.
Requirements: Must be able to follow detailed instructions, read and communicate routine information. Must be able to work reliably from written instructions and possess a general knowledge of food handling, baking, grilling and computers.Must be able to work with the staff and public in a friendly and courteous manner. Minimum one-year food service experience preferred. Requires three-month on-the-job training to perform proficiently.
Business Address: 610 W. Main St. Wilmington, OH 45177
Contact Name: Deronda Kite
Contact Phone: 937-382-9265
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org