Entry Level Production
Finally, a job that doesn't STINK. Are you sick of going home smelling like fast food or worse? Imagine earning your paycheck and going home with the scent of sweet vanilla, cedar or your favorite fruit. We've partnered with a leader in the candle making industry so our employees get to do just that!
With on the job training, almost anyone can smell like a dream.
What you do:
- Construct, assemble inspect products
- Position and align product for assembly.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment.
- Maintain supplies to determine inventory level
- Expediting orders
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What you need:
- Team-oriented and works efficiently in groups
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
What is in it for you:
- World-Class Staff
- Friendly culture
- Medical, RX, Dental, Vision Benefits available (options available)
- Preventive services –immunization and routine health screenings
- Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- Growth Opportunities
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Hillsboro?office at 937.393.0973 or WCH 740.895.6281 or you may email a resume to Hillsboro@trnstaffing.com