Looking for a great opportunity? We are seeking qualified candidates to operate production equipment for a growing automotive supplier in Mount Sterling. This company is globally recognized as a leader in the manufacturing of HVAC and HEX units for automobiles.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Final Finish & Inspection
· Previous experience in manufacturing facility a plus, but not required
· Dependable with a good attendance record
· Work for extended periods while standing
· Occasionally lift/move up to 25 pounds
· 4- or 5-day work week, depending on shift and department
· INCREASED SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL FOR 2ND SHIFT
· Affordable health, life, dental and vision insurance available
· Weekly Pay
· Direct deposit
· On-Site Fitness Center & Gym
· Temp to hire with great benefits when converted. These include on-site medical center, paid time off, vacation, paid holiday, perfect attendance bonuses, and quarterly gain-sharing bonuses.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.