When one door closes, another door opens! You enjoy manual labor, working with your hands and completing a hard day’s work! You have the carpentry experience and know your way around a tool bench! Does this sound like you? If so, keep reading and let TRN (The Reserves Network) help you fall in LOVE with your new job in 2022!
What is a good day’s work:
- Woodworking & Assembling of doors
- Sanding, gluing, and painting
- Working with a close-knit group of individuals
The skills you bring to the table:
- Great Attendance & Positive Attitude
- Great hand-eye coordination
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, bending, stooping, kneeling, etc.
- Ability to work for extended periods under a wide range of conditions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Awareness of Company Safety Regulations
- Pass Pre-Employment Screening
What is in it for you:
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv
Contact our office at 937.393.0973