Light Industrial Worker
A well-established packaging facility in Washington Court House is currently seeking qualified candidates to help meet production goals in their growing market.?This employer offers a competitive compensation package, and all work is performed in a climate-controlled environment.
- Perform production duties such as manual lifting, packaging, taping, labeling operations, and sorting
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
- Perform related duties as required by supervision
- Break down cardboard for recycling
- Understand and follow basic verbal and written instructions
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions from various levels within the organization
- Possess basic mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products
- Maintain the production pace of other team members
- Utilize power tools and various equipment as needed to perform duties
- Weekly attendance bonus?
- 40-50/hr. week
- Temp to hire options
- Affordable health, life, dental, vision and disability insurance options available
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional, and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Washington Court House office (740) 895-6281
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv