About Hilton Daycare
At Hilton Daycare, it is my mission to help children grow and learn in a positive, nurturing atmosphere. Children will be given gentle guidance and be treated with dignity at all times. I also strive to provide quality, affordable childcare. I am state licensed, 5 STAR rated and accept state childcare vouchers. Preschool learning is provided.
I am a mother of two children, both of whom are grown. I love caring for children, it is not always an easy job, it can be messy and sometimes tiring but I deeply enjoy it and feel it is what I am meant to be doing.
I am located in Sabina Ohio, halfway between Wilmington and Washington Courthouse two blocks off of Ohio highway 22/3. Sabina Elementary School is two blocks from my home.
Hilton daycare is a family daycare home. It is different than a center in many ways. It is a home setting instead of a ''school'' setting. Children will interact as a family unit more than as a classroom unit. They will eat meals family style at the dining room table. Hilton Daycare is a non-smoking environment, we ask that all smoking and materials be left away from the property. There are pets in the child care home.
- 5 Star rated in Ohio's Step Up to Quality system. Private and state pay accepted
- Preschool learning is included at no extra charge, research based cirriculum
- Healthy meals and snacks provided at no extra charge. Provier participates in the USDA food program
- Inclusive learning meets each child where they are at and helps with continual developmental growth
- Provider has extensive education and experience in childcare