- Mental Health
Transformative-Wellness believes that transformation is possible. It is a process that requires whole-person change and integration within the family and larger community. We provide traditional counseling. We are also interested in providing services that ''fill in'' the gaps within our community, not reinvent the wheel or replicate that which already exists. We want to help our community utilize its resources and human capital in such a way to: reduce stigma and barriers; provide professional development; strengthen relationships; and heal. We will do this by providing niche services including SAP services, EMDR, Veteran services, and workshops tailored to meet a company's specific needs.
- SAP return-to-duty services: CDL, rail, coal mining, flight, Coast Guard
- Mental Health and Addictions: We provide individual, family, and group therapy services.
- We believe in giving back to those who give so much.
- SMART Recovery: an alternative to 12 Step Support. 4-6 pm Fridays
- Specialized Trauma Treatment and trauma-informed services
Whom to Contact
- Tracy HopkinsCounselor/ Co-ownerPhone: 855-553-9355
From downtown Wilmington drive south on South South Street/ US 68 South. Head past the Laundry Mat and towards Marathon. We are on the right between Midway Drive and the Marathon Station.