Business Growth - Search Ranking, Google Ads & Online Reviews
Looking to grow your business using online marketing? Learn how with help from local experts in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Ads, and online reviews. We will review the 3 sections of the Search Engine Results Page (SERP) and explain how to rank higher on each one.
1. Paid Search, topics include:
- Who should use Google Ads (and for what)?
- Types of Google Ads (Pay-Per-Click vs. Local Service Ads)
2. Local Search, topics include:
- Rank higher on Google My Business
- Get more leads from Google My Business
- Get reviews on Google My Business
- Optimize your Google My Business listing
3. Organic Search, topics include:
- Basics (metadata, speed, security, etc)
- Website content and blogging
- Authoritative links back to website
- Track conversions in Google Analytics
Workshop leader, Dustin Pearce, is a digital marketing expert at Makeshark located at 822 Rombach Ave. in Wilmington (inside of Peelle Lundy & Clifton Realty). Dustin has worked with local companies to increase SEO 414% and grow online sales by over $500,000 annually. Previously Dustin helped build national brands like Hulu, Kroger, Huffy Bikes, and Orbit Gum.